Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Realtor feedback (Jackie)

Hi Candice,
The results speak for themselves! You have (to-date) staged 7 of my listings just in the last 4 months, and so far 3 of them have already sold. One of them in just 14 days (unheard of in this market!), another one in just under 2 months, and the 3rd one was one that you staged AFTER I listed it for 2 months, and then it sold in less than 2 months too. This last listing was originally a vacant home, but once it was staged, the feedback I received was 100% better and then it sold! YEAH!
I really was not that into hiring a professional stager before I met you, and then with all the positive results and reaction, I am having EVERY listing staged before I put it up on the market. It has helped me finally sell my listings instead of cancelling them.
I look forward to working with you!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment