Tuesday, January 1, 2008

PRICING

MY STAGING FEES:
My fee structure is actually kept quite simple.

I charge $100 per hour for my services except if I am shopping for accessories or items for my staging, then I charge $50 per hour.

I can generally stage a mid size home in an average of 2-3 hours.

Some homes not only need to be staged, but they need painting and carpeting, etc.. I can be as much a part of that as the customer would like. I can simply suggest colors or I can actually meet painters, carpenters and carpet installers to facillitate the entire job.

Feel free to call me anytime with questions on how this whole process works.

I not only stage homes that are to put up for sale, but also many customers like to have some rooms in their homes RE-designed or RE-mixed with their existing home furnishings.

No comments:

Post a Comment